Reporting abuse of an athlete

If you are reporting abuse or violence against an athlete that participates in a sport organization that is a member of a national governing body recognized by the U.S. Olympic Committee, click here to fill out the Sexual Misconduct Incident Reporting Form sent to SafeSport. Learn more here about what happens after you report here.

If the athlete is in a sport organization that is unaffiliated with a national governing body, request and familiarize yourself with the policies and procedures for reporting abuse from their organization. Please note, all reports of child abuse (including sexual abuse) of a minor must ALSO be reported to local authorities.

We are not lawyers, and the information on this website does not constitute legal advice. We encourage you to contact a lawyer to discuss your complaint or suit.